AMERICAN FIRST VETERAN’S SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship Application Form Application Deadline-May 5th, 2022
• Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application. All applicants will be notified by email of scholarship status shortly after all applications are received.
If selected, you will be asked for documentation to support the data you provide. Likewise, all correspondence and award agreements will be generated from the personal information submitted below. So, please use proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
1. Applicants must be enrolled in a college or vocational school.
2. Applicants must have received their GED or graduated from High School.
3. Applicant must be US citizen.
The American Veterans First Scholarship Award is awarded without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation. American Veterans First will not award scholarships to applicants who are not qualified and reserves the right not to award a scholarship in a given year.
1. Completion of application.
2. Student essay.
3. Academic standing minimum required cumulative GPA of 2.4.
Submission of Application Form
Fill it out completely application, then "Save a Copy". Note that the application requires a signature. You may provide an electronic signature, or print out the completed application, sign it, scan it as a pdf then email application.
Completed application forms should be sent as a pdffile to [email protected] Please include "scholarship" in subject line of email and applicant's last name as part of the pdf file.
• American Veterans First places greater emphasis on a student's determination to succeed than just academic record and test scores. We reward highly motivated students who are better than their numbers indicate and demonstrate the drive to succeed despite personal obstacles. Students must graduate from an accredited high school this academic year (2022) and earn a minimum 2.4 GPA.
• Recipients of American Veterans First Scholarship must be enrolled in an accredited college or vocational college.
• American Veterans First will make a direct payment of $750 to a college or vocational college of enrollment of choice.
• Application and requirements attached.
• All application and requirements are due by May 5, 2022.
• Recipients will be notified by email of scholarship status shortly after all applications are received.
TO COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION, YOU MUST:
1. Send with this completed application a typed statement of a maximum 500 words, describing, if ever given a chance to make a change in your community, what would that change be and why.
2. Have two individuals write a Letter of Recommendation for the scholarship. At least one of these individuals should be a current teacher or school official. Be certain to remind your references of the application deadline.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS May 5th, 2022
Send application in pdf formatto [email protected]
The information provided in my application is, to the best of my knowledge, complete and accurate, and I understand that false statements on this application will disqualify me from the scholarship.
I, (please print name) ,give permission for any college or school to release to the American Veterans First Scholarship any information necessary to process my application to the Program.
Questions about the application process may be directed to [email protected] or 209-281-5170.
Applicant First Name
Zip/Postal Code _
Please check all that apply: Child of Veteran. Grandchild of Veteran
School Applicant will attend next fall
Department and Major
Zip/Postal Code. _
Please describe if ever given a chance to make a change in your community, what would that change be and why. Please limit your statement to a maximum of 500 words.
P.O. Box 344
Riverbank, CA 95367