If you are a 2019-2020 graduate, and would like to pick up your diploma, you will need to complete the following:
1- E-mail Ms. Brown (Brown.Br@monet.k12.ca.us) to see if you have any outstanding debts. If you have a debt, you will need to go to Risk Management at 426 Locust Ave (next to HR office) . Large signs are posted to help direct you to where you need to be. Call beforehand to make sure someone is there to assist you in paying your fines: (209) 492-6000.
2- Return any computer and/or charger that have been issued to you (same location as above).
3- After you have taken care of any fines and have turned in your device, you are ready to come to Elliott to pick up your diploma. E-mail (Rameno.M@monet.k12.ca.us) or Call (209-574-1713) to ensure your diploma is printed and ready for pick up. The graduate MUST be present to sign for their diploma. Bring the following:
a. Receipt if you paid off a debt
b. Any books that have been issued to you through Elliott or Modesto City Schools
c. Graduation gown (if you were issued one)
Office hours for diploma pick-up:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8 am – 2 pm
Elliott offices will be closed for the summer starting on June 18th through July 30th
Students: Summer Work Permits Beginning June 1, 2020
To get your work permit, follow these steps:
1. Print out the work permit application form (B1-1).
2. Fill out the top section - Minor’s Information. Make sure to provide your Social Security Number. A work permit cannot be created without it. Also fill out the School Information section.
3. Take the form to your employer. Have the employer complete, sign and date the section – To be filled in and signed by employer.
4. Have a parent/legal guardian print their name, sign and date the section – To be filled and signed by parent or legal guardian.
5. After steps 1-4 are completed, email the application to Lori Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org). (You may need to use a scanning app on your phone or you can take a picture to upload the document to your email.)
6. A work permit will be processed, signed and emailed to you.
7. Print, sign and date the work permit.
8. Give the work permit to your employer.
Modesto City Schools does not allow discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, nationality/national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification/ethnicity, age, religion, marital status/ pregnancy/ parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, medical information or association with a person or group with one of more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Equity Officer: Brad Goudeau, Associate Superintendent, Educational Services, Modesto City Schools – 426 Locust Street, Modesto, CA 95351. Phone: 209-574-1598, Email: Goudeau.email@example.com and Title IX Compliance Officer: Brad Goudeau, Associate Superintendent, Educational Services, Modesto City Schools – 426 Locust Street, Modesto, CA 95351. Phone: 209-574-1598, Email: Goudeau.firstname.lastname@example.org .